Friday, August 6, 2010

Ghost in the Kitchen - a story from Mel

This is an interesting story -

I have lived near grave sites in the past and had no strange expereinces.
"As a ninety year old woman you can imagine the number of things that I have seen in my time. I believe in the supernatural world as a result of Many years. One of my oldest encounters with a ghost (if that's what you would prefer to Call them) in Zimbabwe was when my husband and I moved to africa.
We lived near one of the memorials for the locals this is where the Early africans buried their loved ones..
As a ninety year old woman you can imagine the number of things that I have seen in my time. I believe in the supernatural world as a result of Many years. One of my oldest encounters with a ghost (if that's what you would prefer to Call them) in Zimbabwe was when my husband and I moved to Africa.
We lived near one of the memorials for the locals this is where the Early africans buried their loved ones.. There were Many piles of stones that indicated where a body was buried. Many times during the night I would wake up to odd noises coming from our kitchen-I decided to investigate the one night and found an Odd murky figure slamming our doors shut.
It was angry. And I was scared."

Mel 1950

No comments:

Post a Comment