Monday, January 12, 2009

Knock, Knock - who's there?


My parents lived in an apartment in the Harare Avenues. They were often awoken by knocking on their door - quite often late at night. To begin with they would go to the door to see if anyone was there. After a while they just laughed it off.........the ghost again.


After my mother's death my father moved into a cottage on our property. To begin with everything was quiet and then the knocks started on his door!!! To begin with they were just a few quiet knocks but as time went on they accelerated.


Since my father's death we have had no knock on our doors until now...... this last week I have been awoken by knocks that appear to come from an old military chest we have in our bedroom.


What or who is causing this disturbance?

No comments:

Post a Comment